GMP Certified Vitamin E (400 IU) Softgel, Vitamin E Softgel Capsule, Dietary Supplement
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Bottle, Blister, Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CP002
- Certification: GMP, ISO, QS, KOSHER
- Type: Capsule
- Feature: Vitamins
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Food
- Trademark: CHEMPRO
- Origin: Anhui
- Function: Cosmetology
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Bottle
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Content: Can Be Adjusted
- Specification: GMP, SGS, HALAL, KOSHER, QS, ISO
- HS Code: 2106909090
- Is made from 100 percent natural sources.
- Helps support a strong immune system.
- Is useful in protecting your heart.
- Helps reduce the risk of death from heart-related problems.
- Offers powerful antioxidant to fight free radicals and slow the aging process.
- Increased vitamin E reduces risk of type 2 diabetes.
Vitamin E: Important Antioxidant with Many BenefitsVitamin E is an important antioxidant necessary for proper immune system function as well as healthy skin and eyes. Absorbed through the gastrointestinal system, vitamin E is stored throughout the body in organs and tissues. A deficiency in vitamin E may evidence itself as fatigue, anemia, concentration problems, or low-thyroid levels. Low blood levels have also been associated with depression.
In addition to its importance to a healthy immune system and healthy eyes, vitamin E has been shown important in many other areas including the following:
The tocotrienols in vitamin E are known for their superior antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are important for their ability to scavenge free radicals, which are damaging elements produced through natural metabolic processes or by environmental stress such as pollution and smoking. The structure of tocotrienols allows them particularly effective access to the brain and liver.Label Information and Ingredients:Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Tocotrienols also demonstrate impressive results in supporting lower cholesterol levels, particularly LDL cholesterol ("bad"). This, in turn, helps promote heart health. Other investigations show that increased vitamin E intake was significantly associated with reduced risk for type 2 diabetes.
Our vitamin E is from 100 percent natural sources.
- Heart health
- Immune system protection
- Eye-disease prevention
- Memory-loss prevention
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease prevention
- Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.