GMP Certified Green Tea Extract Capsule, Coated Hard Capsule, Green Tea Pills
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Bottle, Blister, Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AHCH
- Certification: GMP, ISO, QS, KOSHER
- Type: Capsule
- Feature: Plant Extract
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Food
- Trademark: CHEMPRO
- Origin: Anhui
- Function: Strengthen Immunity
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Bottle
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Content: Can Be Adjusted
- Specification: GMP, SGS, HALAL, KOSHER, QS, ISO
- HS Code: 2106909090
- Provides one of the most powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and slow the aging process.
- Offers popular ingredient in diet pills because of its stimulant properties.
- Uses standardized extract.
History and Usage:
Green tea, one of the most popular herbal supplements in the world, has been used for thousands of years, especially by Asian cultures for its many health benefits. These benefits include immune support and breast, prostate, and heart health.
Green tea is also commonly used in diet pills because of its ability to raise the metabolism and burn fat. In November 1999, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. Researchers there found that men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burned more calories than those given only caffeine or a placebo. However, further research is needed before a claim about a specific health benefit regarding weight loss can be made.
Label Information and Ingredients:Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.